May 18, 2005

Not Dead Yet

I got a concerned E-mail today from a previous co-worker who was worried about me.

Evidently, he was so used to me posting here at least once a day that when my output dropped, he thought I was being worked to death.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm not being worked to death. I'm being worked to thinness. (Yeah, that's it...that's the ticket.)

No, things have been really busy at work and it's only going to get busier. On the upside, I'll likely be up in Bellevue, Washington for at least two days in June and I'll be back in Utah sometime in October/November for a few days.

I'll still post when I can, and when I can actually think of something. Unfortunately, the two do not often correlate, but I'm glad to see that my blog is used as a means of gauging whether or not I'm alive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've got lots of plans when you are up in bellevue but on the odd chance you have time for a beer/"non alcoholic beverage of your choice" let me know. I'd love to do a MDX blogger meetup but there are so few of us around it might just be me!

drop me an email zman@thezbuffer.com