April 18, 2005

Top 10 Worst Things About NDA's

10. Dates turned off by answer of "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."
9. Constant doubt wondering whether answering "What's up?" would have you fired.
8. Telling Regis you can't give him your final answer without violating a contract.
7. Two words: Punitive Damages.
6. When you start mentioning a word beginning with X and Guido pre-emptively kneecaps you to prevent you from squealing.
5. "What did you do at your last job?" "Sorry, I can't tell you that."
4. Embarassing when fellow convict makes you sign one in front of witnesses before violating you.
3. Constant barrage of "I can't tell you" really destroys mood at dinner party.
2. You know the answer to the question on everyone's lips, and you are forced to just look dumb.

...and the number one worst thing about a non-disclosure agreement...

1. I'm sorry, but number one is covered under my NDA!

No comments: