December 23, 2004

Three Things

The current blog meme hits here...

Three names you go by:
Mike
Rom
Michael

Three screennames you have:
RomSteady
SpamKiller
[clanBOB]RomSteady

Three things you like about yourself:
I succeed at anything I set my mind to.
I have a vast wealth of useless knowledge.
I am extremely patient.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
When I feel that I have been wronged, I get extremely vengeful.
I can be excessively stubborn at times.
I keep my emotions bottled up inside.

Three parts of your heritage:
English
Dutch
Japanese

Three things that scare you:
Cars
Streets
Climbing up/down ladders

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coca-Cola Classic
Complex Carbohydrates
Teasing My Wife

Three things you are wearing right now:
Casio Analog/Digital Watch
Wedding Ring (on chain around my neck)
Coca-Cola Polar Bear T-Shirt

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Depeche Mode
The Corrs
Enya

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Runaway (Acoustic) - The Corrs
Deep Sexy Space - Lords of Acid
Miracle - Vertical Horizon

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Riding in a speedboat
A Texas winter
A four-day work week

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
A sense of humor
Some time alone
A sense of adventure

Two truths and a lie:
I have simultaneously impressed and disappointed several of my previous managers, and with the exception of my last year at Microsoft, the "impressed" part always won out.
I have brown hair, blonde eyebrows and a red mustache/beard.
I have the same number of toes and toenails.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
I have a feeling I better not answer this one...

Three things you just can’t do:
Grow a full beard
Cross my eyes
Forgive myself

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Painting miniatures
Collecting DVD's
Walking

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go to the restroom
Finish my Christmas shopping
Sleep for sixteen hours

Three careers you’re considering:
Program Manager
Teacher
Retiree

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Chicago
Tokyo
Great Britian

Three kids names:
Unable to have children, so I'm not answering this one.

Three things you want to do before you die:
Go on a tour of Europe.
Get my college degree.
Be as known to gamers (hopefully for good things) as the Levelord is.

No comments: