September 14, 2004

Expiring NDA's

On October 1, my non-disclosure agreement from Microsoft expires.

I was hired at Access Software in Salt Lake City, Utah on September 1, 1998 as a Software Test Lead. I was retained in the same position by Microsoft Corporation after Access was purchased in early 1999. I left Microsoft of my own accord on September 30, 2003 to work as a developer for Layton City Corporation.

Don't worry, I'm not going to give away any trade secrets or anything of the sort. However, starting in October, I'm going to start telling some stories about the sort of things that happen behind the scenes at a game company.

Mind you, however, that my stories are going to be limited to just those two companies. I am under a non-disclosure act for another game company right now, though. Maybe I'll be able to say who shortly.

No comments: